
Shawna and I finally found a day that worked to head to Fairhaven I had never been there but always wanted to check it out,and she had told me about a cute cupcake shop that had come in we though we better just check it out cupcake are so trendy right now :)

we also went to a consignment clothing shop Shawna found a few things and they had a bunch of really silly sunglasses there Shawna bought the pineapple ones for wearing to girl scouts really fun.Here's Connor and Anika posing for us Connor almost put the beer ones on but we thought these were a little more appropriate for a little boy.

posing with "dirty Dan"not sure if that's his name, that's what Shawna called him

Connor just kept try to poke him in the eye

Here we are in Katie's Cupcakes

Connor chose a tiny chocolate one

I had a red velvet one so good

Shawna and Piper

While we walked to Boulevard park we stopped at the restroom Connor and Anika found little wild strawberries they were growing in the flower beds as ground cover really cute

they were hoping to find more but most were still just flowering

really windy

here's the kids at the park before we headed back it was a fun day and I plan on going back with the family to check out the rest of town (good times)
I love that park
ReplyDelete