
Monday was MLK day so the kids didn't have any school we haven't gone anywhere for the day in such a long time and haven't had a vacation in 3 1/2 yrs so we wanted to take the kids somewhere we've never been with them before. Matt was in a wedding lst month and some of the picture were taken in the Lynden Museum and thought the kids would love it there, I remember going there a a kid and though it was cool, so we headed to Lynden for the day to pretend we were tourists.When we got there we were ready for lunch we ate at Fairway Cafe this is the place we ate I think almost every week as a kid we would pick up our Gramma take her to lunch and grocery shopping. The food was awesome everything was great and if you know me I'm very picky and hate getting bad food and say something when its wrong. I wish we had this place closer by yummy dinner food.

more pics on another post my computer ate them
No comments:
Post a Comment