Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lynden

Hailey trying to drink her pop with her nose gross Matt said he did this as a kid too now I know where they get it from
praying for their dinner
this was their favorite room it would be so fun to have for a playroom
downtown Lynden
I highly recommend taking your kids here all the middle section is new to me since I went here in grade school its lot of fun.
they also have a great gift shop the kids were very excited since they all have been saving their money for Playmobil the prices were about what they are online and Kendra really scored she'd been saving for the take along doll house online its $50 and the gift shop had it for $30 what a deal. Hailey bought a stagecoach with horses and Connor bought a cowboys with Indians playset.
Piper just wanted everything
then we walked downtown and did a little shopping
Had a fun day and you can see by Connors crabby face it was time to go home.

1 comment: